Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Roamin' Numerals

The European leg of my journey, by the numbers:

15748: distance travelled, in km, by vehicle since leaving Ottawa

4032: pageviews on this blog

126: days

29.98: weight, in lbs, of my gear

28: hostels

22: new facebook friends

21: blog posts, including this one

18: coach bus trips

15: train trips

12: countries

4: currencies spent

4: pro sporting events attended

3: flights

3: live music shows attended

1: anti-celibacy old British lady who fed me homemade curry and Guinness

0: regrets

6 comments:

  1. Hope your next leg of the journey is even more wonderful than the first leg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up, Jeff; we're rooting for you.

    Clever title, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I'm getting from this is you slept with an old lady.

    Hi 5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you're using that calculator I bought you!

    ReplyDelete